- NVI Golf can make any repairs or alterations needed for your golf clubs. We offer custom golf clubs, custom golf clubs fitting, golf club repair, and many other services.
- We can modify your existing clubs sometimes to make them work better for you. If you already LOVE your clubs, we can help you LOVE them even more!
- Not all clubs are able to be modified as much as customizing them from scratch, but we will provide you with the options available for your existing set so that you can decide the best plan for you to take.
EXCLUSIVE BLUEPRINTING of your golf club set:
- We go through your entire set and measure ALL 7-attributes of your golf club set. This gives you a complete picture of what you are using today and a starting point for understanding your set makeup. This will help with your gap analysis of your current set and help determine your optimum club set makeup.
- club length,
- club swing weight
- club weight
- shaft frequency
- club moment of inertia
- club head lie (irons only)
- club head loft (irons only).
- Want to just put on some new grips; the old ones are worn out? We can do that AND we do it with care to protect your shafts. We don’t grab some tape chisel that will scratch up your shafts like they do at the Big Box Store; we gently remove each grip and the tap so that the shaft is not damaged or scratched.
- Want to try a NEW shaft out? We can pull the old shaft and put a new one in for you. Keep the old shaft just in case the new one does not work out. This is an EASY way to try out new configurations of shafts and heads for a minimal cost!
Extending or Shortening club lengths
- Feel like you bend over too much or that you are standing up too straight? We will adjust the length of you clubs to make them work for you. Within reason we can shorten them to any length and generally extend them up to 2” longer. More than 2” longer usually requires a new shaft to do it right.
Lie and Loft adjustments
- You should have this checked EVERY year for your irons. As you play golf and take divots, it DOES affect the loft and lie of your clubs. We can bend them back to original specs or work with you on NEW specs that may fit you better.
What else can we do for you?
We listen to your needs and will be honest about what can be done with your clubs. Once you know the facts, you can make decisions about modifying your existing set OR putting together a new custom built set. NVI Golf is here to help make your game better
* See our Fees tab for other services not listed here
NVI Custom Golf Clubs, LLC.
Paul Newton | 920-450-0517 | email@example.com | Greenville, WI